Thursday, May 27, 2010

New to this

A friend of mine has a blog that I believe to be amazing. She has a natural talent to express her mind and making people care about what it is she has to say. Her blog has inspired me to start my own. I admire persons who are able to word their opinions in a direct and confident manner.

I sometimes have trouble working through my thoughts and opinions about multiple topics. I often find that I take an observation role and listen to what others think. When people ask me my thought I often stumble on searching for the right word or wondering how they think I should respond.

Well... I need to start figuring out what it is that SHEA thinks about life, love, relationships, politics, and all that fall inbetween. So with this blog I would like to practice expressing my opinions to help myself feel more direct and confident with my communication with other people and that little lady on the inside. I am going to use this blog as an outlet for my own thoughts and ideas.

So if anyone out there cares.. My name is Shea and it's nice to meet you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment